Performance in a compact size!
At nearly half the size of a sheet of paper, the ScanSnap S1300i is built for convenience and ease of use, a one button approach allows for scanning of multi-page double-sided documents whether at the desk or on the road. Stack up to 10 pages into the automatic document feeder (ADF) and press the blue button.
Two-sided multi-page scanning
ScanSnap S1300i scans both sides of each page at up to 12 pages per minute directly to PDF, searchable PDF, JPEG, or to office applications like Word or Excel®. The ScanSnap S1300i automatically recognizes the size of each document, detects and corrects for skew, and shows images in their proper orientation. You can even choose to have blank pages automatically removed.
Operates on USB Bus Power for Extra Portability
ScanSnap S1300i comes with an AC Adapter but for added mobile convenience, the ScanSnap S1300i can be powered though the computer’s USB ports* when an AC power source is not available.
*When using the USB bus power cable, the computer must have two USB ports; one for power feeding and the other for USB cable connection.
Ready to be used on a PC or Mac
The Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button and choose what you want ScanSnap to do:
- Scan to Folder: Store scans to a folder, network folder, or to SharePoint (PC)
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Cards: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file (Win only)
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, Scan to SalesForce chatter
- Scan to iPhone®/iPad®, Android™ or Kindle™ devices
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Dropbox, Evernote®, Google® DocsTM* and/or SugarSync
ScanSnap Quick Menu for PC:
* Rack2-Filer is provided as a 30-day trial only with this product. For full license version, see S1300i Deluxe Bundle (Part: PA03603-B015). Scan to PowerPoint® and Rack2-Filer not available on Mac version.
ScanSnap Quick Menu for Mac:
Scan to Mobile
The S1300 supports wireless scanning to iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ and Kindle™ devices for convenient viewing via the mobile app ScanSnap Connect Application*. The application supports many devices running Android 2.2 or later versions. For a list of Android smartphones/tablets supported, go to:
*ScanSnap Connect Application is available as a free download from the official application distribution service of the device (e.g Google Play, Amazon App Store and Apple App Store). The wi-fi of the ScanSnap installed computer must be turned on to use this feature.
More Ways to Scan to Cloud
Like all current ScanSnap models, the S1300i can link to cloud services Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs™, Salesforce CRM and SharePoint Online (for Windows®). It also brings some additional cloud syncing functions: Scan to SugarSync and Scan to Salesforce Chatter as well as Scansnap folder for Win OS only where you can scan into your preferred cloud service when no scan interface is available through the import capability.
Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.