General Technical SpecificationsScanner Type Single Sheet, Simplex, Color Scanning with CDF (Continuous Document Feeding)
Scanning Modes Color / Grayscale / Monochrome / Automatic Detection
Image Sensor CIS (Contact Image Sensor) X 1
Light Source 3 color LED (Red/ Green / Blue)
Optical Resolution 600 dpi (dots per inch)
|Scanning Speed (1)|
|(A4 portrait)||Auto Mode(2)||5.2 seconds per page|
|Normal mode||5.2 seconds per page (150dpi)|
|Better mode||5.2 seconds per page (200dpi)|
|Best mode||5.2 seconds per page (300dpi)|
|Excellent mode||20.4 seconds per page (600dpi)|
|Document Size (3)||Normal Mode||A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Business Card, Post Card, Letter, Legal and Custom Sizes. Max: 8.5 x 14.17 in. (216 X 360mm), Min: 1 x 1 in. (25.4 x 25.4 mm), Automatically recognizes document size|
|Normal Mode w/Carrier Sheet||Use of a Carrier Sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, 11 x 17 in. and photographs as well as the document sizes listed above|
|Long Document(4)||Max: 8.5 x 34 in. (216 x 863 mm) @ 300dpi or less|
|Paper/Card Weight (Thickness)||Paper: 14 to 56 lbs. (Straight path)|
|Paper: 14 to 20 lbs. (U turn path)|
|Card: Portrait or Landscape (Straight Path)|
|Non-embossed: 0.76 mm or less|
|Embossed: 0.76 + 0.48 mm (ISO7810 Conforming)|
|Paper Setting||Front-side up|
|Interface(5)||USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 Compatible)|
|ScanSnap Manager (TWAIN/ISIS™ not supported on Mac or PC) (3)|
||Li-ion Battery (3.7 V / 720 mAh)|
|Power Consumption (7)||During operation: 4.7 W or less
During sleep mode: 2.2 W or less
During Auto Standby (OFF) mode: Less than 0.5 W
|Operation Environment||Temperature 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)|
|Relative humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)(8)||10.74 x 1.87 x 1.42 in (273 x 47.5 x 36 mm)|
|Device weight||14.1 ounces (0.88 lb or 400 grams)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR® Compliant / RoHS/EPEAT® Silver (7)|
|Limited Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty. For full details, visit the warranties page or call (800) 626-4686.
In-warranty Upgrade: Advance Exchange. Post-Warranty: Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit, Cleaning and Consumable Kit. For details on all service programs, visit www.ImagingService.com
- Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used. Scanning speed measured from "start feeding document" to "finish output document" after pre-pick and pressing scan button (not including warm-up time). Warm-up time is less than 2 seconds (or less than 3 seconds from chute cover closed).
- Documents measuring approximately 148 mm in length or less are scanned in "Best mode", while other documents are scanned in "Better mode".
- Automatically stitch a two-page spread when scanning a folded A3, B4 or double letter size document one side at a time. The image is automatically stitched only if texts or diagrams cover across the two-page spread.
- ScanSnap iX100 is capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length. This function is available for all models except for "Excellent mode".
- Computer with USB 3.0 will work as USB 2.0 guaranteed only with USB cable provided with product.
- Device cannot be selected as a TWAIN, ISIS®, or WIA source. Applications that require these drivers cannot be used directly.
- When operating with battery.
- When chute is closed.
To download a complete datasheet click here.