New VI Technologies (Versatile Imaging technology)
Equipped with “VI technology” which combines a deep depth of field lens, CCD linear image sensor and high directivity LED lamp, SV600 contactless scanner is able to minimize unevenness in image quality and generate a smooth image even when scanning from a distance.
No problem scanning thick documents*
Not only books or magazines, but also documents with sticky notes can be scanned directly without any difficulty.* Maximum document scanning thickness is 30 mm (1.18 in.)
Automatically crop several documents in one scan with “Multiple Document Detection”*
The “Multiple Document Detection” function is able to crop several documents at the same time. You can save time and hassle by scanning several business cards, photos, newspaper clippings and other documents all at once. Let SV600 crop and separate intelligently for you.* Up to 10 documents can be cropped automatically. At least 15 mm is needed between documents.
Scan books or magazines efficiently
Page Turning Detection – Automatically detect when a page is turned.
Timed Mode – You can set the time to start scanning after the "scan" button is pressed and the time interval before the next scan begins.
Auto image correction
Book Image Correction – Automatically correct distortion caused by the curve of an opened book. You can confirm and fine tune the scanned images on the preview dialog after scanning.
Point Retouch Function – Fingertips scanned can be erased with ease.
Quick Menu Productivity
Use the Quick Menu to quickly choose between different scanning modes. Just press the scan button and choose what you want ScanSnap to do:
- Scan to ScanSnap Organizer: Manage your PDF and JPEG files
- Scan to CardMinder: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote®, Google®Docs™, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync and SharePoint (for Windows®)
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file